With cutting-edge tools and technology, we offer professional diagnostics with 3D images. Our PaX-i3D Green produces superb diagnostic images, and it improves the health and safety of our patients.
In addition, the Ez3D Plus software provides accurate and fast diagnosis through 3D visualization, 2D analysis and various MPR functions to manipulate CT images in DICOM format.
Scans are used in dentistry to:
- Assess the quality of the jawbone where the implant will be placed.
- Determine where nerves are located.
- Diagnose tumors and disease in the early stages.
- Measure the density of the jawbone where the implant will be placed.
- Pinpoint the most effective placement for implants, including the angle of best fit.
- Plan the complete surgical procedure in advance, from start to finish.
- Precisely decide on the appropriate size and type of implants.
- View exact orientation and position of each tooth.
- View impacted teeth.